Changing tag means changing roles


From morning alarms till late night calls  , from fight at bathroom door till missing the room keys...
everything reminds me of infosys , mysore...
the real place to be....
where sophisticated rooms and facilities , provided to trainees , makes them forget -they are just yet another color tag roaming in that beautiful campus.
the word color tag , stayed a big pang inside our heart .... for every color tag had regular bag checks while entering GEC's
while moving to multiplexes..
while leaving classes
and while ....
no that 's enough....
more  than enough....


Color tags.... red , dark blue , grey , white , orange ,
for the first time I hated colors in my life...
We were all straining..., toiling & moiling day and night to get that ONE BLACK TAG !!
That was the first time  , we worked for black...... something dark
black always reminds me of dark, sorrow, and every other negative feel
That was the day that taught us the real meaning behind 'black'
the real pride behind it....
Every time we see black tags crossing us in food courts or class corridors....
we 'd see them like , village ppl 'd see a cinema actress ,with their heads down and eyes crooked & logged against their faces.
we stretch in our own slang,........ "Ey......black Tag poraaanga......di,,,,!
though we know we 'll get it some day , mostly at the end of our six month training , we always c black tags as a silver lining of the city...
At times we used to plan like we'd wear it from our friends who gets released first , soon before us...
Not a dream,
For it was executed.
23 Jan 2012 , when one of my best friends got released
despite our exams we ran to bid adieu to her..
90% was to see and touch that black tag..
and only 10% went to really congratulate her....
such a craze we had , on it...
these color tags dunno what they mean but the very first day we got it , we fought like how we used to fight for color gems at school....
hey! blue color for me
Red color for her...
this.....that....
I was seen in a worst state...for I was given parrot green color tag.....
Though the color was really horrible at first sight , we had an inner pride and happiness for the 'BRAND NAME' in that card ..
"INFOSYS"
the name,,
that sounds strong..
& brings pride.....
we 'll lift our collars , saying that name
loud and aloud........!!!!



Infoscion mania
<><><><><>> <><></><><><><><> </> <><> <><> <><><><>> <><> </> <><> <><> <><><><>> <><></>
one of the largest training classrooms at Infosys campus


Examinations ,,, always at loggerheads...
like husband cohabiting with divorced wife ,
examinations were always bugging us....
or rather , in more particular , i'd use "me" instead of "us"
that was the first time , it happened...
some thing that i dint expect ,
something that has never happened....
before in my life .......
happened that day..



PS-OS class was going . Initial few days everyone was curious and had a urge to learn...
and so me...
was sitting in the cls that looks more like a gallery , with serious eyes , unmoving from the educator and overflowing notes taken from then slides...
when i was so much into listening the class...
a sudden flash from mobile diverted my flow...
spontaneous mails took it even more from the actual direction of my destiny..
congrats !!!
hey congo!!!
wow...u made it!!!



Waaaatt????  (that was not a exclamation....rather a confusion)
what are you guys talking about ???
congo for me???
what did i do??



see this list..
my friend sent a mail....
on the top my name was written.....
 Nivedhitha_R
hands started shaking...
fingers were trembling....
wat??? arey wat is this??
now with a bliss-filled-confusion or rather clarification ,  I asked the haryana gal sitting next me..
"I don't know Nivedhitha " she turned back to her PC.
well.... I will ask these ppl itself. ,
hey dude...what 's this....
He replied , "Congo nivi , u have topped our batch of 1500 ppl"
in last week examination...
exam?? kya exam?
oh.....ok.......chilllax.....i got it....
for a moment i felt butterflies in stomach , initially that seemed a big thing for me...
Party !!
Treat !!
Buddies kept blasting virtually.....
ok....ok.....i promised a treat for clearing that exam..
the only thing that made me happy was the news-'unique tags will be given for SGT's "
SGT means self governance team and ppl in it are considered to be the class representative of their class.
that was extra fun i had..
cos , it tunneled me thro the passages that I never tot I'd take in my life .. It made me interact with new people ,Co-Reps ,  HRs of infy and a lot more..
 a chance where u can take trainee's complaints to higher level.
and bring a solution for it.
me and an orissa friend of mine were the SGTs of our class..
the best relief of all was the new tag....
and that too my favorite blue color :)
cool.....
since then he acted as boy's sgt
and me as gal's sgt....
Candidly,
that was not a big role .....
But still i felt a change after finding myslf in that new shoes....
and a satisfaction rolling in it......



"Changing tag means changing roles "



Red , white, grey means you're a trainee
wide blue means you're a SGT
&
black means you 're "A PERMANENT EMPLOYEE " !!!!
a proud employeeeeeeeeeee



For us , Always, Changing tag means changing roles "
changing roles means changing responsibilities  :-) :-)


keep changing....
keep reaching ,
' the zenith '


<><> </> <><> </> <><> </>
Infosys ,  Kuwait

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Escaping the Mechanical Maze & Reconnecting with Nature at Dharamkot

When I Painted My Hair Red...

HESITANT's LOVE