Monday, January 23, 2012

Intoxicating Love

Posted By: Nivedhitha - 6:44 AM
 
You’re so sweet 
As sweet as Cyanide !
You’re my drug,… 

as intoxicating as Rum!
You’re my life…

as lively as ,,,,My love !
I may be a dictionary,,
but its you who gonna GIVE MEANING 4MY LIFE  
It’s you,….
My SweetHeart!!
My SweeeeeeetHeart!!

About Nivedhitha

Nivedhitha is an avid blogger , writer and poet who has published lots of articles in various online magazines and sites. She is soft engineer by profession and believes writing is a way to unleash one's creativity

1 comments:

  1. lovely poem
    You’re so sweet
    As sweet as Cyanide !
    You’re my drug,…
    as intoxicating as Rum!

    http://drivingwithpen.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Your Appreciations :

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Blogger Templates Designed by Templatezy