It's (not) time to kote



* If everytime beauty grows along with love , half the world will stay
   
 Pathetically ugly  !!!


* Life gets no meaning


  until you become the reason for someone's smile


* 50% of your life goes in loving a wrong person

  & the rest goes by regretting for it!!


* It costs one heart , to get another heart

  thats'y being loved by your beloved

  is said to be the best gift of all.


*Nothing is pre-written

 Neither it could be re-written


* Words flow like water falls for two ppl.

  1. Drunk
  2. Drowned

  one who is drowned in mire of love.....(


* Hate me for what i am ..
  Love me for what i am...

  I'm happy with both!!

  Cos I'm still myself... &
  u live 'em thyself !!



*Quotes are never framed,

  they are just formed,

  from one's own experience !


*Just cos i smile , doesn't mean i'm happy.....

 Just cos i write , doesn't mean u have c them from my shoes...


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : 

Illusion

Bidding Good Bye
Perception

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Escaping the Mechanical Maze & Reconnecting with Nature at Dharamkot

When I Painted My Hair Red...

HESITANT's LOVE