The Dark night






Mysteries rest inside
Came out the blue
A Ghost on my side !!

I Stuck to the floor like paper to glue
& Panic for reasons I Don't know !!
Dreams that danced stopped for while
I heard slipper sound running agile &
Wooden doors shutting in a manner senile !
I sensed it to be ghost ,
on the night that's frost
Eyes stood aghast!!
I held hands like baby in womb,
and was sure I gonna reach the tomb,
Howls of dogs corroborated the fact ,
& I behaved perfectly like that in an act,
On the darkest night in a house without Knight !
Everything panicked,
Even the corner mouse,
Even the Cob webs..
And even the unclosed water taps !
No wonder fear feared than phantom did !
Until I heard a bucket sound falling onto floor
& water drops splashing onto face ,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Idiot it's already 9 !!! NOW WAKE UP !!!!

Comments

  1. seeing the title, i thought its about the film The Dark Knight..:-)

    but your version of dark knight is better than the movie...

    good write up...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts :

Popular posts from this blog

Escaping the Mechanical Maze & Reconnecting with Nature at Dharamkot

When I Painted My Hair Red...

HESITANT's LOVE