Daddy


Daddy ,
I dint come near you when i was baby
for i was really afraid of men
Daddy,
I joined many schools
But cried and ran everyday
Daddy,
You got a seat for me in your school
and I like a cute fool,
entered that boy's pool,
Daddy,
you came every day to meet me,
And kissed , after dumping those 2buns onto my basket
Daddy,
I wished to meet you when you had class
for a really wanna show off
I’m your daughter
Daddy,
I sat on your bike front
and enjoyed the breeze intense
Daddy
my 'boy cut' hair was waving
and i smiled at you as i was hitting
your dark eyes...
Daddy
Today I'm grown up ,
and riding my own scooty...
Daddy,
This is really thrilling
for i feel like floating
when i gear up.....
Yet daddy,
I love that place near you
for I really love no one like I do you
Will those little days come back,
and let me play with you
like always I do with you
Daddy,
I'm growing old...
& missing many moments that are gold..............
Daddy,
I don’t wanna get married,
For im really worried
Instead you can make me buried..
Daddy
I just wanna be with you...........
For I really  miss the moments with you,,,,,,
For I really  miss the moments with you,,,,,,
Love you....Daddyyyy............!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Escaping the Mechanical Maze & Reconnecting with Nature at Dharamkot

When I Painted My Hair Red...

HESITANT's LOVE