The new face/phase of August




Oh,  I was sitting on the most comforting sofa of my new house in Mumbai and looked outside the window. Our window is too big to be called a mere window, it's more than a door, at times door to the outside world we are all so wanting to go…. It’s the most underrated place as many don’t know the value and magic it possesses. The fluffy pillow, the bouncing to gravity softy sofa, the newly bought plant that blossoms on your face saying you a mandatory hello even if you don’t want to..the aroma from it that mixes with your lovely ambiance making it the most wanted place… All of it just makes this one little-underrated corner of the room, the USP instead…

Put some nice piano music in Spotify, plug your headset in, settle there, and get lost forever!!

For its pure bliss !!

All those things entangled in your mind for so long would start unspinning , the world that meant nothing to you till then would start making sense, you start to see the real world, you see it for it is, what it has given, and what you have taken from it, only this time much better.
People always used to tell, Bschool gives so much pressure, fortunately, or unfortunately, I never felt that last one year, in fact, I thought that statement is rather a myth or is left to pure subjectivity. I couldn’t see stress or pressure anywhere, it was just loads of works getting piled up over and over which any way you had to finish off.

But this August, it wasn’t what it was last year, it is not like any of the last 10 months, it rather came like a refurbished month, a beautifully dressed damsel but with a devilish smile wanting to take everything off you, appearing nothing less than an ultimate synonym of Stress.

Where deadlines become the most heard word.
Where conversation between friends  is not “Let’s party” or “Let’s go for a trek”,
but “I’m coming to your house, let's finish this off!!” , “Let’s check the BSC once”
Where eyes don’t roll in not excitation, but in panic.

And in times like those, in days like those, you don’t want anything other than some little space and time for yourself  where you can settle in and star at the sky like you have nothing to do.. Get lost in the deepest nothingness of the world from where you don’t want to get back, for all the deadlines are still waiting on the other end.

I’m glad, I’m chuffed, and rejoiced that I have the magical cushion that could cuddle me into a beautiful world and unload me like I’m a newborn ready to hit the road fresh...

What is your magic?


Pic as taken from unsplash, doesnt denote description



Comments

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts :

Popular posts from this blog

Escaping the Mechanical Maze & Reconnecting with Nature at Dharamkot

When I Painted My Hair Red...

HESITANT's LOVE