Adieu Trichy

    EVEN IF YOU'RE PLACED IN WORLD'S MOST ADORABLE CITY, YOU' LL STILL BE MISSING YOUR CITY..YOUR OWN HOMETOWN.....despite the wordly riches........        AND THAT'S MY STATE NOW.... BEFORE GEARING UP FOR INFOSYS, MYSORE, I'D LIKE TO UNLEASH A FEW THOUGHTS OCCUPYING MY SAPPY HEART








Trichy,
 -A small city  lying in the centre of Tamilnadu,has cherished me so much than One could imagine that I cannot define it just by 6letters. Twenty years of attachment with it can neither be said by flamboyant words fitted in perfect place nor by dextrous deeds. The temple town that shattered by examination fears when I was in 7th, 8th stds by the rays of blessing emerging from Rockfort temple beside by home.  


 Days when I hide behind small pillar  and sneak my heads out, like a little gal, just to see Lord Ganapathy and say my heart wrenching musings to him are more than 'mere-reminiscence' .  Every birthday that inchoated with the blessings of Rockfort god are no more a thing to be imagined , realisation of which enervates my entire soul., Moments I climb every step of it, with a mental count- One Two Three ...... 100,101,...inside my mind, with a final jump, when I reach that zenith , are soft souvenirs I could steal from my childhood days  ...

          The top floor of my house that is the repository of entire city's zephyr, has been one of my best friends by giving me a space not only for standing and stammering, but one in heart , If it hadn't been there, may be, I wouldn't have forgotten my penchant for hilly areas like Kashmir ,Ooty ,Kodaikanal. Days when I sit there in solitude with pensive thoughts encircling my mind and silly questions emerging from heart , I had felt a scenic smile from nature to respond me back." Get lost Idiot !!" . "It happens for everyone !".
          It's a pearly panacea that has solved million melees raised out of my mind.May be, I can say,  The golden medals grabbed from my college days will not be hanging on my neck today , with iota of pride if that place had not been built once.It was just made outtta cement and bricks. But it seems to be cells and blood . for me.

     It's more than an alterego or a bosom chum. Thats'y I adore this much and to be candid, personification is not sufficient in explaining its greatness.
                                                             Words are not handy.
                                                      When it comes to something dandy!!!

      Days ago I celebrated my birthday with heart full of happiness although I was in a room full of emptiness. Coz I value place more than person.
Trichy - one such place !! Worth a million !!


         My golden eyes are still yearning for a spot like that. I do know Mysore is such a good place to live in.. But the pithysaying " East or West home is the best " keeps kicking my heart ,  indirectly saying
                                                   "Idiot , You're leaving me "                                                    "Idiot , You're leaving me "
                                           Pricking my soul like ant stucked in acid............!!!  :-(  :-(


Let that Living be ,in a place you adore most !!
Let that be in place you adore most !!


Comments

  1. Rightly said - It happens for everyone gal:) You have been lucky to be there for many years than others... Accept the change (new place, new friends) ;) Enjoy your training in Mysore. All the best for your job dearie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. speechless!!spl. applause fr the best usage of enriched vocab!! I cud get the entire feelings of urs thro' this post!! hope I wud also be in the same state by this tym next year!! bt the feel that my own spl sise (none bt u :) :) ) wud be ther to keep me happy all the tym!!! best wishes fr a wonderful training period sise:) tc!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you play around with the words.. Amazing use of English. and i agree... nothing beats home and the city we have lived... :) All the very best for infosys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @shree . . . You're very right. But yea i've to go and experience de ecstasy . . . . Thanks anyway @ananth : Yea, that's really a nice thing to know from readers . . . . Thanks ananth:-):-) welcome to infy :-) @srividya ya yo'll be in de same place next year :) and thanks for your vocab comment. Atb. . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts :

Popular posts from this blog

Escaping the Mechanical Maze & Reconnecting with Nature at Dharamkot

HESITANT's LOVE

When I Painted My Hair Red...