A DAY WITH(OUT) COFFEE


Life without coffee
Is like Life without Love
Both are meaningless
or has less meaning!!

With a tiny breath and minute gasp,
I hold my coffee cup,
that puffs out concentric waves in air !

Through my eye lids
I take a slimy path
Searching for a Soul
that surrounds me like air !!

The hotness of coffee
And Sweetness of dear one's soul
Keeps me connected to goal

The steam coughs up cup
And sprays up my face
Drenching me like drizzling rain !!

Liquid dance around the brim
reminds me of
movements in prom !

Aroma of it, roams around
as dew.....
Cuing the cute scent of you !

Day starts with coffee
Ends with toffee !!

But ther's something else
I need to say.....................






Comments

  1. Second your thoughts... Life W/o coffee has little meaning... its keeps me active for the entire day... a day w/o it would be horrible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and there are also those who don't take coffee. having considered the content of caffeine and lazy to make myself a cup(mainly) I've not taken coffee for over a year now. I feel its just a way to stay awake, a drug that disturbs the equilibrium of the human mind n body. Nevertheless, engineers definitely need it.. so kudos! Great poem!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts :

Popular posts from this blog

Escaping the Mechanical Maze & Reconnecting with Nature at Dharamkot

When I Painted My Hair Red...

HESITANT's LOVE