Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Daring somewhat ....I'm starring somewhere

Posted By: Nivedhitha - 11:36 PM



Ya,

I’m starring somewhere

I knew something is going inside ma mind ,

I’m starring somewhere out there

I knew that's not what I’m looking for....

The wall was the target

for first fifteen minutes

when I tot of squabble with lil sister

last night!

When I imagined myself fighting her back......

Walls broke to nothing

with the dreams that was going in

as I touched the gash ,

the brutal kid slashed !!!

:’(

About Nivedhitha

Nivedhitha is an avid blogger , writer and poet who has published lots of articles in various online magazines and sites. She is soft engineer by profession and believes writing is a way to unleash one's creativity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Appreciations :

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Blogger Templates Designed by Templatezy