From God's Own Country to My Own City

Of Course with a little movement everything about life has changed . 
And then we learnt , - One City can change your whole life style. 
And there is nothing surprising about it :) 


Life has changed a lot, so did my mindset
My mornings are no more damn cool.
For I sweat like dog as I appear at Office on roll.
My evenings are no more so real quick
As I transit for quarter day just to get home on pick
My nights no more have exquisite dinners
As homemade Semiya, and Upma have become default suppers.
Beaches & Surfs aren’t near like before,
Worse - looking for them is not even my priority anymore.
Fashion Sense appears to fade away in Air,
As I get flanked by people who know no fashion-amour
I used to fly to office with so much space
Now, I push and pull just to earn a spot to fit feet
Not that I blame the capital of my State
Nor that I adore the State I stated before.
But Overflowing Cons, And Overlooked Pros ,
Makes me do so, like I’m real Pro.
People may change, Place may change
But People shouldn’t change coz their places have changed.
It’s Chennai here..!
But my heart throbs for Trivandrum to be @ rear.
It’s Chennai here..!
But my heart throbs for Trivandrum to be @ rear....
 
 

Change me Not !
-         Chennaite 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Escaping the Mechanical Maze & Reconnecting with Nature at Dharamkot

When I Painted My Hair Red...

HESITANT's LOVE