IMAGINATIVE POEM (Bella to Jacob)




The Snow Falls Straight Onto My Face
Down To My Body!
This Triangular Tent Cant
Keep Me Safe
Heavy Blankets Couldn’t
Mollycoddle Me Either !!
Light Shirts & Loose Pants
Tunnel To My Skinny Soul ,
Making My Flesh Creep
Like Never- before..
That’s How I Feel !
In this lonely winter !
Wonder How Long
Weather Gonna be this way?
Hey, Jacob. . . .
Catch hold of my hands
Take me to your World :-) :-)
Can You Come All The Way
& Catch This Snow ?
Can You Come Right now
& Cuddle Me In Your Arms ?
For ,I Need …
Not a Blanket ..
But a Warmer Soul 
That Could make me forget the World !
Not A Tent,
But a little heart I Could reside in!!
Take my heart !
And my soul !!
Take me to your place!
Let your 180 degree warmth
be my Sole ambience !&
Let me rest in your arms,
Share -Ur breathUr love & 
A Place in Ur heart !!Jacobbb,....

Take my heart !
And my soul !!
to your world!!




Comments

  1. so where is jacob and where is bella ? why isn't jacob with bella when she needs her the most ...kind of romantic but i felt that there is some probs happening between the leads as if a fight or somehting i donno if you imagined just the story or something behind the script too ... but great lyrics anyways...bella surely has high hopes from jacom let him come soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice poem. just to let u know.. in the book breaking dawn(twilight's next movie releasing soon) bella hooks up wid the vamp. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @person abv :
    She might hook up with anyone in twilight !
    Thats a different story.For,Mine is just an imagination,irrespective of what happens there!

    Que sera sera !!
    -Nivi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts :

Popular posts from this blog

Escaping the Mechanical Maze & Reconnecting with Nature at Dharamkot

HESITANT's LOVE

When I Painted My Hair Red...