My lovely little school friend

As I woke up in the mrng &
Stroke up my head
I thought of you,
gravitated from blue!!
I Circled around , seeking your face,,
But got nothing at the end of race.. :-(

As I Sat down the tree
I smiled with lots of glee
A grain of sand
Lifted from land..
asked me for you...??
I Looked at the blue
Finding no clue...
Circled around ,seeking your face...
But all I got was weird gaze! :-x 

I Miled up to roads
Crossing many clouds,
Up the mountains
Down the Hills!
And landed at our school.
Just like fool...
I Circled around ,seeking your face...
But all I got was -little little blue
And Not you  :-|

Its August first Sunday
The first day we ever met..
Under the lonely shades of trust
With our hands touched
& hearts stretched....

My lovely little friend ,

Wherever you're, get back to me !!
I'm standing in the same place
with lots of trust
I've no more guts,
For its gone like dust...
I just regret ,
If I had ever hurt.. :-@ :-@
Days of serenity are no more in hands
Before I close my eyes
And land on the world of deaths
Get back to me ,
 my little little friend... 

I'm Holding my breath
& Refraining me from death
Just to whisper..

" ................................... "
I'm standing in the same place
with lots of trust! ! ! 
Just to wish you.......





       





















My lovely little school friend      Get ..
      Back ..       to ..       me.. !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Escaping the Mechanical Maze & Reconnecting with Nature at Dharamkot

HESITANT's LOVE

When I Painted My Hair Red...